EQUIPMENT RENTAL REQUEST
BECOME A TRAINING SITE
Start the process of becoming an AHA Training Site with Executive CPR by completing the form below.
An AHA Training Site operates with the authorization of an AHA Training Center and meets the following requirements.
- Has a business legal name.
- Teaches AHA courses in accordance with the official AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
- Maintains at least five AHA Instructors who train more than a combined 250 people each year.
- Owns and maintains all equipment needed for teaching AHA courses, including manikins that meet feedback device requirements (equipment may not be borrowed from the Training Center.)
- Meets minimum technical requirements:
Uses latest version of one of the top three or four Internet browsers by market share
Maintains knowledge of and effectively uses AHA Training Network applications, such as the AHA
Instructor Network, eCards, eLearning, eBooks, etc.